The winner of the Halo Wars 2 Give Away is chosen. To be honest he was chosen a week ago but I just find the time to write this.
So, the winning tagline is:
– John Bring Her Home – by Spartan 017 aka Eric
From all the entries I thought this was most fitting. It is short and catchy. And it refers to the heart of the story of Halo. John and Cortana. Their iconic relationship had us all in tears. And because Cortana, or whatever is left of her, needs saving, John needs to bring her home. Even if it is to say goodbye forever.
Thank you again to everybody who participated. I am closing this post with two other favorites of this contest.
– We made ‚em and we can destroy ‚em – by Halo Comedy
– The Hunt for The Betrayer – by Forerunner Omega aka Sal
I am giving away one Halo Wars 2 code this Easter. To win that you just have to come up with a creative tagline for the upcoming Halo 6 game. You know how Halo 4 had the tagline Wake up John? Or Halo 3 had Finish the Fight? Like that. It can be funny, serious, scary…it can be anything really. As long as it amazes me. Yes, me. I will be choosing the winner based on which one I like most.
For a chance to win follow the instructions below:
- Must follow my Instagram account Girls Love Halo.
- Must repost the Give Away post on your profile with your own unique Halo 6 tagline.
- Must have your profile on public and must tag me in the post, otherwise I won’t see it.
- Give Away ends this Monday (April, 17th) at 8 pm CEST.
The winner will be announced on Monday around 8 pm CEST with a post on my Instagram account. The code will be send to you via Direct Message.