I thought I’d share this funny Megabloks video with you guys. It is from MootroidXProductions. Check out their other videos and support them by liking and submitting to their channel.
I am back from the holiday hiatus! It took me quite a while to adjust into this new year and find a good rhythm but now I am here again and I want to talk about the teabag. The iconic disgracing of your killed opponent is done by a quick succession of crouch and stand on their body, preferably the head. Reminds you of dipping a tea bag into a cup, hence the word teabag. Just yesterday I was teabagged while playing an Arena Slayer match. I was furious. I felt like he had no right to do the teabag on me. He didn’t do anything great, just managed to kill me. I told my bf and he was like, ok who’s this piece of shit, we’ll teabag the shit out of him. We did exactly that. Like the worst douchebags we both teabagged this guy constantly. After the game I took a look at the stats and saw how much better we had been than him and his team. Then I felt really bad about our behavior. And it got me thinking about when teabagging is actually a valid and ok thing to do. Here is my opinion:
When it is ok:
- When you defeat an opponent with a ground pound after he unsuccessfully tried it on you beforehand. Meaning whenever you defeat your opponent with his own ‚weapons‘. Not sure if I am making myself clear here.
- When you kill a camper. Really, you can just sit on his face for a long while for all I care.
- When you defeat a team of 4 with only 2.
- When you are out of tactics and you want to try the ‚I’ll make you so mad you will run blindly into the fight‘ tactic.
- When its your friend. After every kill if you want to.
I am not sure if teabagging is ok when you are not as good as your opponent, but finally manage to kill him. I don’t think it is…
I almost never teabag anyone really. I might do the punch on the body when I am very hyped about my skill and it was a close fight. When I think about it I only teabag when I was teabagged beforehand. What I really love though, is when you get teabagged and the dude is teabagging the ground next to you. Like come on! Do it right! ON THE BODY. ON THE BODY.
On that note: Happy teabagging folks.
P.S. Say teabag one more time, one more fucking time…